Terms & Conditions
Arrivals and Departures
- Rooms are available from 1pm on the day of arrival and all rooms must be vacated by 11am on the day of departure.
- Arrivals are not accepted after 11pm.
- Rates quoted are for specific rooms and availability is limited.
- Car parking on the forecourt is on a 1st-come, 1st-served basis. This facility is provided free of charge and at the customer’s risk. The Park View cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage while the vehicle is parked on its premises.
- Breakfast is served from 7.30am to 9am, Monday to Saturday inclusive.
- Sundays and Bank Holidays from 8am to 9.30am.
- Separate arrangements can be made for earlier departures.
- Luggage can be left on the day of departure for a later pick up. Luggage is left under owners risk and the Park View can take no responsibility for loss or damage.
- Hairdryers in all rooms. We can provide an Iron and Ironing board upon request.
- If portable electrical appliances are bought into the Park View for use, these must comply with British Safety Standards
Non Smoking Policy and Damages
- The Park View is a Non Smoking establishment. The Park View reserves the right to charge your credit or debit card if the room has received smoking related damage. The Park View also reserves the right to charge or claim for damages for any mis-use or theft occurring in its rooms or damage caused resulting in a loss of revenue for the Park View.
- When you make a reservation you will be asked to secure your booking with either a debit or credit card. In the case of non arrivals, the total cost will be charged. Any cancellation or amendment made to a reservation within 48hrs of the date of arrival may result in a charge to the card, unless we are able to re-let the accommodation.
Complaints and Comments
- Any complaints should be made to the Park View proprietor at the time of the stay so that any difficulties can be resolved at the time and not upon departure.