- On arrival at the Park View the entrance has 3 steps with a rise of 11-12cm with hand rails, the door threshold has a rise of 9cm and width of 80cm.
- From Reception to accommodation in the main Georgian House.
- The Georgian house has 3 floors, with 18 stairs to the 1st and 2nd floors and 15 stairs to the 3rd floor rising 18cm per stair. We do not have a lift but reasonable assistance can be provided with luggage. On the 3rd floor both rooms have sloping ceilings.
- From Reception to accommodation in the Victorian House, via internal corridor, there is a rise of 4cm on the fire door threshold, then a step drop of 17cm and a further 3 steps with 17cm drops with a handrail provided.
- The Victorian house has 2 floors, each with 15 stairs to each floor, with a stair rise of 19 cm. We do not have a lift but reasonable assistance can be provided with luggage. On the 2nd floor both ceilings have a slight slope.
Access to the Dining Room
- Access to the Dining room is along the corridor from the Georgian stairway, through 2 fire doors, there is one step into the dining room with 23cm drop, with a door width of 79cm.
- We provide waiter/waitress service in the dining room.
Access into the Guest Lounge
- Access to the Guest Lounge is via the internal Georgian stairway through two fire doors with a width of 80cm each.
Access to the Garden
- Access to the Garden is available past the reception desk starting in the corridor to the Victorian house. The initial step into the corridor has a drop of 17cm with door width of 76cm, then the door threshold of 4cm and then there are a further 2 steps to access the garden with a depth of 20cm and door width of 84cm.